- 2 egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 g sugar
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 200 g ground hazelnuts
- 125 g milk cooking chocolate
- HOCH baking wafers (diameter 4-5 cm)
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and whisk until stiff. Slowly trickle the sugar in and then fold in the n and the nuts.
- Spread the HOCH baking wafers out on a baking tray and, using two teaspoons, add a small portion of the mixture to each wafer.
- Place the biscuits in a preheated oven. During the last 15 minutes, dry out by wedging the oven door open slightly with a wooden spoon.
- Roughly chop the cooking chocolate and melt in a bowl over a hot water bath. Holding the underside or the sides, dip the biscuits in the melted chocolate and leave to dry on a cooling rack.
Ensure the biscuits do not become too dark by covering them with a sheet of aluminium foil towards the end of the baking time.
Electric oven: 150°C | Baking time: Approx. 45-50 min. | Preparation: 20 min.